Frequently asked questions
- What include subscription?
With an active subscription you get access to all available products, updates and support.
- I have not received my login data.
An email with your username and password will be sent to you immediately after a successful payment. If you do not receive an order confirmation and login data, please check the SPAM folder and, if found, add the sender's address to the white list. If there is no message in SPAM folder, send a message through contact form.
- Will my subscription be automatically renewed?
No, your subscription will not be renewed automatically. You will be notified by e-mail about the expiration of your subscription. So you can renew your still active subscription, receiving a 20% discount, if applicable.
- What happens when my subscription expires?
If your subscription has expired, you can continue to use previously downloaded products, but you will not be able to access products, updates and support.
- Is there a discount for existing customers?
Yes, discounts are offered to renew the following subscriptions: Standard - 20% and Developer - 20%
- Can I buy a certain product?
No, the products are not sold individually. By purchasing an subscription you will have access to all the available products with no exceptions.
- Does your products support RTL?
- What payments do you accept?
Currently accepted payments by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
- Can I upgrade my subscription?
Yes of course. To do this, please open the page of your subscriptions and click on the "Upgrade" button in the immediate vicinity of your active subscription. After that, follow the instructions to complete the upgrade of your subscription.
- Can I resell your products?
- Your products are compatible with Joomla 3?
- Will your products be compatible with Joomla 4?
Sure! Work on compatibility was started on Joomla 4.0.0 Alpha 2 release